Monday, October 6, 2008

Wait, He Know's Me?...

Just beams daylight away from the final battle. And it just had to be the one with the twist. Ah, well. Best for last.

Anyways, after revising and memorising as much as I could for tomorrow's paper, I decided to rest by brozing through YouTube. Didn't feel like looking at music videos, so I just typed in random keywords that popped into my head.

*ehem* And now, here are the Top 5 Random Videos of the Day!:

No. 5


A mash-up of The Pussycat Dolls' 'When I Grow Up' and Cold Play's 'Viva la Vida'. Rather amusing how this person got two different genres (with obviously different emotions involved) to clash. I giggled at the first part, but I was surprized (in a good way) that the beats actually stays consistent throughout the video.

No. 4


The Queen's Guards doing a march-pass during her birthday. What amuses me the most is their 'L'-formations: I mean, instead of having the entire contingent rotate around a central position, or make it suddenly stop and then turn on the spot, these guys do it in an 'L'-shape. Amusing.

No. 3


Come on, it's funny. Well actually, this video was tied with this one:


And for those who don't get the spoof, here's the original video (which unfortunately did not win a position here):


No. 2

I salute this guy, seriously. I should try to do it too one of these days...
(Malgudi, Mal-Mal-Malgudi-Gudi, Boys take out you Mal-Mal-Malgudi)

No. 1


Yeah, please help me: I can cut down carbon emissions if you just let me! (For those who don't get the concept on how buying cork-sealed wine will help 'Miguel' save the environment, click here)

Mark 9:7!!! God bless y'all!!!

No comments: