Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Excelcus Deio...

Christmas!!!
One ofthe most well known holidays in the world.

Well, sometimes for the wrong reasons, but hey. Jesus should be happy for those who celebrate his birthday with him.

Well, if that's the case, then how did I celebrate it? I wouldn't recomend this for other fellow Christians, but I did it in a not-so-holidayish way (so prepare for the most boring of details):

Starters is a nice good breakfast (said with Grace, as always...) consisting of six breadspread sandwitches; four with a mysterious peanut spread that was bought in Japan, two with Hazelnut Chocolate. Followed by watching a few TV shows with my younger sister. Then, went onto the computer to watch a bit more WLIIA and play a computer game I haven't touched for a term or two. Lunch was in between. After defeating every Nation with the alliance of Japan, I went to a comfortable edge of the sofa in the living room and read the Bible, for you never know what the Lord could say on His Son's birthday. Shorty after, the family went to the food court at the Botanical Gardens to eat noodles and Roti Prata for Dinner, deserts being the Singapore Favourite, The Kaya Toast! Next was a short drive to Tanglin Mall, where they were making blizards of snow. Or more like foam. But nevertheless, they were blizards. After the 10-15 minute session of humming along with the Christmas songs played over the speakers while watching my younger sister get smuthered in suds (my Mom's ponchos were really useful...), the foam machineswe rinsed our feet at a portable tap or three provided by the mall itself, then made our way back to the car to head over to Mt. Faber. Didn't really get to see much of the hill, but the view of HarbourFront and Mainland was magnificent! The best viewing spot was on Faber Point, which gives a very 'light' feel when you get to the top in the darkness of the night(you'll understand when you get there...). After looking around, we all went home and gone to sleep.

All exept me. I sleep last now that I'm sleeping in the living room. A few Filippino relatives came over to visit so they're taking my room for good comfort.

Told you it was dull. The dullest Christmas I ever had. I just pray that Jesus had a good time today, even if it was with the others. To Christians reading this, DO NOT try this at home. Please.

Ah, well. Better knock myself out befo...zzzzzzzzzz.......................

No comments: