Friday, December 29, 2006

(Prefectorial) Vacation!!!...

Man, I had a great time at Camp for the past 3 days! It was so fun, I fell asleep an hour after I came back home (And that's, like, 5p.m.? I actually missed Dinner, woke up at 8 and wrote this the next day) So sit back and get ready to brace yourself with my very own details! (Take it as a comforting message or a danger warning)

Day One (Wed)
6.30 a.m.
Woke up quite early for a holiday wake up... Got my uniform on and was suited up to go. Just getting my backpack, a 1.5l water bottle and another photo with my visiting Filippino Granma, I marched out of the house and into the car, ready to embrace a vacation fit for The Prefectorial Board.

7.30 a.m.
Well, met up with the other fellow Sec 1s that had gone through the same tortures in Selection Camp as me. Arjun, Jaira, Calvin and Michael were all there (If you sill haven't realised, my name is not Michael but something related...). There was a list on the wall next to the gate showing which groups we belonged into, so we went our seperate ways. Well, exept Mike who was in the same group as I was.

Then suddenly, the Head Prefect arrives. As, erm, 'vertically chalendged' as he was (Hey, at least he's taller than me so don't make fun of him.), he's a very respectable and honourable gentleman in the Board. He then puts on his fierce front and scolds the 4 late-comers that arrived a few minutes later than arranged. We we scolded along with them. Then he tells us to quickly go to our respective rooms, make it comfortable and homey and report at the Astro Turf in a given amount of time.

Okay, maybe not so much of a good start for a vacation after all.
But let's just give it a few more minutes and see what happens...

8.00 a.m.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT KINNA VACATION IS THIS??!!!
We reported at the Astro Turf just as instructed, then was told to go the Track before one of the Council Members did. And although we ran as hard as we all could while pacing with the slow ones, the guy was briskly jogging ahead by a meter or so.

So now that we're at the Tracks, we're doing cheering training? And everytime we don't make the cut, we 'Knock It Down'?

*disc scratch*
WAIT A MINUTE!!! WHAT KINNA VACATION IS THIS AFTER ALL???!!!!!

Gotta goto sleep now, so To Be Continued...

No comments: