Saturday, December 23, 2006

Quiz Delux...

I tried to transfer the photos I took at Japan from my house computer to my PC, but aparently my thumbdrive's full of this year's document's and has not much room for even just a small handfull of photos. And don't even think of asking why I haven't thought of using my house computer to write my posts AND add photos at the same time, cause I did think about it; and trust me, I have my own reasons for not doing so... So I asked my Mom if I could get another thumbdrive since I really need one for next year.

But while the photos are on standby, let's just do a (so not) simple quiz!:



1) When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

"General McMichlendor! General McMichlendor! The Pimples of the North are invading Upper Leftcheek! We must counter-attack with our best weapon! ENFORCE THE PIMPLE CREAM!!!"

2) When is the next time you will have sex?

Sometime after the day I get married. On that particular day, maybe half an hour before it happens, I'd be caught watching a basketball match involving Yao Ming. Don't ask about the logic of this.

3) What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"?

"FLOOR".

4) Favorite planet?

Earth. The only planet that can sustain life according to Science, and the first planet to ever exist according to the Bible.

5) Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?

Something's wrng with my phone right now; doesn't seem to save missed numbers.

6) What is your favorite ringtone on your phone?

'Salsa Le Senior Miguel'. Typical, huh.

7) What kinda shirt you have on?

Right now? Larger-by-one-size black shirt with Light-blue paint strikes on the bottom. I used this shirt on the second day of painting my room and apparently forgot to wear it inside-out.

8) Describe yourself in one phrase.

" It's God's doing!"
(I mean it in a positive way, mind you.)

9) Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?

Formal shoes: Enrico Ferri
School/Sports/Outing Shoes: Power
Stand-by School/Sport/Outing Shoes: Sleese
Boots: Timberland
Sandals: Unknown
Slippers: Unknown

10) Bright or Dark Room?

Bright one. Extra special when lit up by Sunny Window.

11) What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?

Somewhat Replica of me when I was in Upper Primary, based on sense of humour and popularity.
(Does anyone have an idea of how creepy it's like to look at a flashback of yourself in another body with other edited characteristics?)

12) If you're alone in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?

The one with my bolster on it. I sleep best with it.

13) What were you doing at midnight last night?

Sleeping. You should have asked what I did an hour earlier. Too late.

14) What did your last text message say that you received on your mobile.

'Oh sh**, u mean u went today?' from Ryan (Surname censored for protection).

15) Where is your letter box?

Go down the stairs, turn right, make a left when you see a dustbin and vuala.

16) What's a word that you say a lot?

The most commonly said word in the world is actually 'Time', although I don't know if that works with me...

17)Who told you he/she loved you last?

God. Just now while I was reading Galatians 3.

18) Last furry thing you touched?

My younger sister's cat doll.

19) How many drugs have you done in the last three days?

Can I count Clorets as a drug? I used it as a back-up way to relief stress at a Life Science Symposium and a Prefectorial Selection Camp.

20) How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?

Rolls? Did somebody say rolls? ARGH! ME HUNGRY!!! ME WANT FRENCH ROLLS!!! GRAWWWWWWWWWsorry, did you say something?

21) Favorite age you have been so far?

Either 10, 12 or 13.
10 was when I was known as 'The Mr.Bean of 4C'.
12 was when I truely met up with God.
13 might have been the year when I lost much of my humour, but it was the year when I learnt how to fully trust God in whatever he wants to do.

22) Your worst enemy?

The devil. He has no power. Do not listen to him. Or the movies that make him look powerful.

23) What is your current desktop picture?

(hold on, I'm getting the picture)

24) What was the last thing you said to someone?

"Morriel, don't," to my younger sister, who was about to toss her cat, which was tied to a plastic bag, into the air to see if the plastic bag acts as a good parachute.

25) If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly?

Fly. I can then set up a circus and earn the million bucks.

26) Do you like someone?

Of corse I like someone! I like so many people!
The question should be 'Do you love someone?'.

27) The last song you listened to?

'He Never Sleeps', by Don Moen.

28) If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?

Yes and no. Maybe.
Yes because my sister deserves her life. No because the Bible says that suiside is not the way of Christ. Besides, who would be heartless enough to shoot my sister? She's so cute and addorable!
Unless, of corse, you hear her wine.

29) If you could punch one person in the face who would it be?

The person who asked this question.

Seriously, I'd give up the chance. For now.

30) What is the closest object to your left foot?

I object to answer.

31) How old do you wish you are?

I allow any age God puts me in. One year at a time.

32) What do you do when the vending machines steals your money?

Erm... "Spoons!"

33) Do you count yourself kind?

1... 2... kind... 4... 5...
Yah, I guess.

34) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Chinese! Please?

35) Do you know your neighbours?

Not all, and not that well.

36) Do you follow your horoscope?

Nope. I just trust that whatever happens in the future, good or bad, is all permitted by God. Which is a good thing, cause somehow, whenever I trust God in the worst of circumstances, He always comes to the rescue. The only irritating part is that most of the time, He does it on the last minute. I can always give you examples...

37) Would you move for the person you loved?

Yup. Why? Are you going to tell the person to tell me to move all my property to the dump downstairs so you can take it all? Well YOU WILL NEVER SUCEED!!! NEVER!!! GHAAAA!!!!!

38) Do you believe that opposites attract?

After what things God has done before my eyes for the past 2 years? Man, I'll be ready to believe almost anything up to me turning into dust.

39) Favorite channel(s)?

Including cabel? Channel 5, Discovery Channel, Comedy Central and Nick.
By the way, I don't have cabel. I'd have to depend on YouTube.

40) Favorite place to go on weekends?

Church, MacRitchie and Home are definites. The rest is up to my needs and my moods.

41) Showers or Baths?

Showers. And may I state HOT showers.

42) Do you paint your nails?

Ehem. Pardon?

43) Do you trust people easily?

Depends. First impressions count. But there are exceptions.

44) What are your phobias?

Chineselanguageteachersphobia. Worst at Primary 4.
Not willing to share furthur than that.

45) Do you keep a handwritten journal?

Tried once. Felt tiring, so I stopped. Never knew I'd end up with a blog.

46) Where would you rather be right now?

Heaven. But I think I'd better stay here and earn a few more trophies and crowns from God first to store up (stated in Bible), so that when the time comes, I'd get a better surprise when I arrive and maybe even have an address close to God's (well, that's what He wants, right? To be close to His children?)

47) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?

W.H.O. makes me feel warm and fuzzy? I didn't know that. But shouldn't they be spending more time fighting the deseases of the world?

48) Heavy or light sleeper?

Heavy. REALLY heavy. The only things that can wake me up immediately is either a nightmare or the sound of my mother's voice.

49) Are you paranoid?

No, I'm Mig. But I'll inform you if I see him.

50) Are you impatient?

I told you already, I'm Mig. Now please, calm down and I'll inform you the moment I see either one of them.

51) What's your favorite pick-up line?

The perpendicular one. Easier to pick-up and more useful.

52) What's your main ring tone on your mobile?

'Salsa Le Senior Miguel'. Typical, huh.

53) What were you doing at midnight last night?

Wait a minute... didn't you ask me this just now?

54) What did the last text on your cellphone say?

Now, it's "I was going to tell u not to go, but then you did not answer my pass msgs so i guessed you died of ..." well, never mind, from Ryan.

55) Most recent movie you watched?

'Chicago'. Onboard my flight back to Singapore.

56) Name three things you have on you at all times?

Watch, Wallet and Handphone. Watch is the most important and valued.

57) What color are your bed sheets?

It changes every fortnight.

58) What is your favorite part of the chicken?

Wherever is the fleshiest and with the most skin.

59) I can't wait till...

Yes? Are you alright?

60) How tall are you barefoot?

That's the problem! I don't know! The ast time my Sport's Rap measured me, he placed the board on my head the wrong way round, and the given number contridicted many other peope's numbers. So now I know how it's like to live without an identity...

61) Do you own a gun?

When I was in Japan, my Dad actually bought me an air pistol! It was so beautiful! But a few days before the day we were going to come back here, my parents didn't know if the gun would be allowed to go through Changi Airport and if the whole family would be detained back just because of a toy. Not taking their chances, they decided to leave the gun back in Japan. I was there to say my final goodbyes. *sobsob* IT WAS STARING AT ME! WAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAA!!! I HAD TO SEE IT GO AWAEEEE!!! *sniffsniff*

62) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?

Water.

63) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?

Studying in a university, that's for sure. Maybe working part-time either in a fast-food restaraunt or in building designing. Possibly getting a driver's licence. But I think it would have been more interesting if you asked about me when I'm middle-aged...

64) Last thing you ate?

Dinner:
Rice with beef soup, prawnball vegetables and beancurd, followed by fish.

65) Does someone have a crush on you?

How would I know?

66) What's your favorite candy?

Dream Chocolate. Or anything madeof milk or white chocolate.

67) If you have three wishes, what would they be?
1: Holiday at Israel
2: Another air pistol

3: A million more wishes with no expiry date.


-The End-

No comments: