Tuesday, December 5, 2006

I rode what killed a major population of Singapore...

(Australian Accent)

G'day, mate!

A few posts ago, I was giving a brief documentary on the amazing creature, The StingRay. She sure was a beauty, but wasn't very tame, now was she? The slightest mistake on handling such a beast could mean the worst of consequences, such as major reduction of speed, loss of coordination with your partner, or even worst; Capsizing as far away from the Pontoon as the 1000m Mark.

Now today, I've been introduced to another deadly creature! She's killed many people in Singapore last year and is a real blood sucker. A lot more stable than the StingRay and less demanding, she's always ready to go all out whenever you are. (Walks towards boat and strokes the hull)

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet The Mosquito!

This Mosquito here's a good boat, she is. She came allll the way from Hungary and was brought allll the way here to our Tropical country of Singapore, into the waters of MacRitchie and finally in our possesion for us AC Canoers to use and tame.

Giving her a spin this morning was a lot more easier than with StingRay, although StingRay had somewhat more glide on the water. Going round the track was enjoyable, but I've sure gotta work on my coordination with my partner, now don't I? Ah well, that's all that I could say so far. Can't let out too much or other schools might end up using this blog as a spy source.

God bless!

(Oh, yah! So that's what I wanted to write about today! Drat's! Never mind. I'll write about what I've learnt about Christ a couple of days ago tommorow then...)

No comments: